Trans EP 904 Gear Oil is manufactured from selected additives in high quality solvent refined mineral oil. Use as reserve for lubrication of transmission systems which preclude the use of extreme pressure (EP) types. Which allow maximum protection for the automotive gears. TRANS EP 904 Gear Oils are in range of heavy duty lubricants developed to meet or exceed international recognized specifications and classifications. TRANS EP Gear Oils are available in viscosities to cover all operating conditions.
- Outstanding gear protection from the lightest to heaviest viscosities.
- Compatible with all seal materials used in gearboxes and final drives.
- Contain the most effective extreme pressure (EP) agents available.
- Excellent corrosion and oxidation protection.
- Includes active anti-foam agents to reduce incidence of damage due to air entrainment during use.
Typical Technical Properties
|Physical Characteristics||Test Method||Typical Value|
|Specific Gravity at60/60F°||ASTM D-1298||0.89||0.9|
|Kinematic Viscosity , cst|
|At 40C° cst||ASTM D-445||170.5||420|
|At 100C° cst||16.2||25.7|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D-2270||95||95|
|Flash Point, COC, C°||ASTM D-92||225||240|
|Pour Point, C°||ASTM D-97||-18|